Thursday, February 3, 2011

new hobby

Ok no that I need anymore hobbies in my life but I've decided to give sewing a try!  Over the last several years I've made way through several hobbies... scrapbooking, jewelry making, etc. but now I'm ready for a new hobby!  I don't have the slightest clue what I'm doing, the only sewing I've ever managed to do is to sew elastic on my ballet shoes but I'm going to give it a shot.  I made the first step today and purchased a sewing machine.
I found this one today at Walmart for $50 on clearance.  I love a good deal and I figure I don't want to invest too much if this whole sewing thing doesn't work out.  So for now I'm researching sewing patterns and plan to dive in Monday after I work this weekend.  We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment